Need to Know Information ~ Post Session
Need to Know Information ~ Post Session
Dr. Joseph Zdanowski, D.C.
SEVEN STEPS TO CORRECTIVE CHANGES
1. Chemical Level (toxins): A house cleaning occurs in cells and tissue spaces where waste has accumulated. As muscles relax, unwanted substances are mobilized into the blood and lymphatic system for elimination. A person overloaded with a life time of accumulation of toxins may experience mild nausea, flu-like symptoms, or a need for more sleep. If this occurs, eat sensibly and lightly, get plenty of rest, and drink moderate amounts of water throughout the day.
2. Vascular Level: As tension levels drop, excessive vascular pressures change for the better. This adaptation process is usually of short-lived duration. When there has been severe tension in the neck over long periods of time, a full feeling or a mild throbbing sensation in the head may be noticed. This is only temporary. Pressures are correcting themselves in a normal way.
3. Muscular Level: Weak areas regain strength and opposing tight areas begin to relax. Sometimes mild discomfort or a slight “crick” feeling may be experienced in muscles that have been severely contracted over a long period of time. Gentle massage or a hot shower is helpful for muscles in this kind of transition.
4. Structural Level: As you maintain homeostasis, structural distortions tend to correct with a twelve to one return factor. One month of dedication to sessions usually overcomes the negative effects of twelve months of misalignment and imbalance.
5. Emotional Level: As muscle tensions diminish, negativity from accumulated and repressed psychophysical armoring rises to the surface for elimination. You may experience a bad mood or be angry for no apparent reason. Observe such releases in a detached way. Joe Z encourages this natural short-lived emotional clearing.
6. Mental level: Over time the Revitalization Process results in increased mental focus and clarity. We have reason to believe that a higher level of brain function occurs. Concentration improves. Memory is enhanced. A person living Revitalized is better able to live in the present moment.
7. Spiritual Level: For many, inner peace becomes a noticeable reality. You are better able to look at the world in a positive, centered way. A sense of compassion and understanding of others becomes apparent. Old resentments drop away. A desire to live more sensibly, exercise, and be concerned about good nutrition, becomes new priorities.
DR JOSEPH ZDANOWSKI DC – FORT COLLINS, COLORADO
EVOLOGY, A NEW HEALTH CARE PARADIGM FOR THE 21st CENTURY
BY DR JOSEPH ZDANOWSKI, DC
Dr. Joseph Zdanowski, Evol Health, Holistic Chiropractic Physician in the New York and Northern Colorado metropolitan areas. He is among the leaders in holistic healing in America. A graduate of Sherman College of Chiropractic. Dr. Z has extensive experience in the areas of Chiropractic, Nutrition, Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA); and the developer of a natural healing system he calls Evology, A New Health Care Paradigm For The 21ST Century. Dr. Z has a national radio show called Cosmic Living Radio.
GET IN THE BEST
After a fall on the job, off a high ladder in my late 60’s; I thought my life took a turn for the worse when I was in the hospital: diagnosed with broken bones, soft tissue trauma and very little hope I would recover and return to work and dancing on the weekends.
A friend introduced me to Dr. Z and I am really glad she did. He has helped me in so many ways.A year later after very little help with other practitioners: I found Dr. Zdanowski, in his Loveland Health office, this was in 2015.
First of all his Brain Reboot has got me back on a positive track with my head held high and chest out and thinking clearly again. My bad shoulder is much better too.
I thought I might need a hip replacement but after Dr. Z worked on it a few times it is much better. I think I still have a damaged hip but the inflamed tight muscles around it are feeling much relief. It’s so nice to be able to walk up stairs normally instead of always right foot first.
Dr. Z really knows the body and how to release those tight stressed muscles that were causing me problems in all three areas mentioned above. I’m learning how to care for myself by the way he explains what is happening in my body and what he is doing to remedy it. Dr. Z relaxes those tight muscles so the joints stay in place naturally. No pain, no gain…